Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Good "lucky" Charms

 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
This is Lucky, my gorgeous Siamese cat i saved five years ago when I found him at Bide-A-Wee pet rescue.
     We named him lucky because me and my family love and pamper our pets.
      Lucky is not only beautiful but a loyal
Loving friend.
      We adopted "Gia", a abused Russian Blue kitten four years ago from The Humane Society. 
     Gia, was about 3 months when we adopted her and because she was a pure Russian Blue breed many people were interested in adopting her. They checked all five references we gave them.
     A few days late we were notified that 
we could adopt Gia.
    We went to pick her up that day and a volunteer from the Humane Society told
me that Gia was going to need a elot of love
because she suffered greatly.
    Then the Volunteer grinned and said
Gia was so lucky to be adopted by us.
       Every reference we gave told the agency said we treated and loved our cats
like members of the family, she told us.
     "You get back the love you give."
  
This is Gia, now a very happy four year old 
Who is fast asleep on my bed!

   We adopted "Baby" a adorable grey tiger tabby almost three years ago.
He loves my husband and sleeps by his side every night.

Adopting a pet of any kind is truly a blessing. 
   Save a life, adopt or donate to your 
Local animal shelter.
    My cats are one of greatest "grins"🐱🐱🐱